Sunday, September 14, 2014

Welcome FALL!

Even though this weekend is a tease, I had to get into the FALL mood with the beautiful weather we are having in Central Texas!  I have this weird little habit . . . EVERY year I indulge in the ever so yummy, not so good for you, Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks.






That's not what Chris thinks is weird, this is . . .




I will hold off on getting my very FIRST one of the season until the weather is cool and I have a friend to go with.  I love my coffee.  I have an intimate relationship with my coffee.  BIG seasonal moments in Java World MUST be celebrated and I don't like to celebrate alone!

I know, weirdo.


Today, the weather was perfect and I had my bestie with me!


HAPPY FALL!!!  (Now if I could only get the energy to pull out Fall decor....hahahaha.....NEED.MORE.COFFEE)

No comments: