Tuesday, September 2, 2014

September Menu Plan 2014

I kickstarted the Monthly Menu Plan in June, took July off, and did it again for August and am SOLD that it's the way to go for our family!  I've been menu planning for years and swear by it, hey I'm a "List" girl and need to see everything written down, and Monthly is a better fit for my family than Weekly was!  My friends ask the same question, "But what if you aren't in the MOOD for what you planned 3 weeks before?"  My answer is always simple.....the plan is not written in stone, LOL....I change things as life and/or my mood changes.  Ahhhh, the joy!

With school starting for us next Monday, I am pumped that this task is out of the way!!


A couple of new recipes this month:

Taquitos

Summer Veggie Tian

One Pot Chicken & Potatoes  (more of an oldie, but goodie)


I'll also be working on snacks for our school week to keep control over the ALL.DAY.EATING.

Easy Oatmeal packs for breakfasts

Banana Muffins for breakfast and snacks

Zucchini Bread for breakfast and snacks

Homemade Pizza rolls

No Bake Energy Bites

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough to freeze up in 1 dozen sets. (Easy to pull out and bake without having 3 dozen that we ALL end up eating in a day! LOL)

No comments: