Monday, September 15, 2008

Mondays, Mondays, Mondays...ugh! This Monday is a bit different from my typical Monday in the way that I already have my menu planned (did a 2wk one), I have a jump start on the weekly bills before 6am, I'm completely under stress - - - scared about switching Adrianna's schools, scared about having renters, scared about the new house and the new bills, feeling completely insecure about EVERYTHING! This is NOT the way to start the week off. I'm in "Freak Out Mode" and am having a hard time getting clarity and focus.

After I drop Adrianna off at school and bring the house paperwork to the new school for transfer stuff, I am hoping to see something more clearly.

I hate to sound whiny and HATE to sound like a mess, I'm just stressed out! Let's hope the day turns around....

No comments: