Thursday, September 11, 2008

Why I do what I do . . .

Why do I clip coupons?
Why do I love to strategize my next deal?
Why do I menu plan?
Why do I budget shop?
Why do I LOVE CVS and Walgreens?

This is WHY . . .
What is this you ask? :o)

We have renters moving into our house in a couple weeks and I've made this little gift of goodies to help them set up their medicine cabinets and for under their sinks! Oh and best of all, it was ALL FREE!
(toothbrushes, toothpaste, Electrosol, Dawn, handsoap, bodywash, Excedrin, Tylenol, Face Cleanser, Astringent, Visine, Qtips, His and Her Razors, Shave Gel, Robitussin for adults and kids, bandaids, CVS brand Claritin, Alavert, Loofah, Infants Advil, Crest Prohealth Mouthwash, J&J baby Qtips, Buddy Bars)

This is why I love to do my CVSing and am now loving Walgreens more and more. Sure, I love to get free stuff and no longer pay out of pocket for my diapers, wipes, milk, bread, eggs, tp, paper towels, laundry detergent, dish soap, meds, and every toiletry and medicine that I need and on and on. If I can get it at one of those stores, it's pretty much not going to cost me any money, just takes a little time to strategize and figure out the scenarios.

Want to knock off an easy $30-50 off your grocer bill every week?

Want to be able to bless someone that may be having a tough week by bringing them some milk, bread, eggs, diapers, etc without paying for them?

Want to welcome a new neighbor to your neighborhood?

Want to make gift baskets for your girlfriends?(yes ladies, all of you at our church retreat will be getting beauty bags, don't worry!)

Well, it's really not hard!
Check out my ThrifteeMomee Blog over here daily for tips and tricks, or email me.

No comments: