Wednesday, October 31, 2007

54 Days till Christmas!



That's IT!!! Halloween is over (well almost) and it's officially time for the countdown!!!! 54 Days until Christmas!!! Now is when I start playing the Christmas Music, watching Christmas Vacation along with all my favorites from Charlie Brown to Frosty to A Christmas Story...it's SUCH an exciting time for me and for our family! We will officially start bringing Christmas stuff down from the attic next weekend to start testing lights and gather a list of "Christmas Stock".

I've compiled a slideshow of pictures from our fall fun days so far. Everything that the Fall should be . . . playdates at parks with friends & family, Pumpkin Patch trips, Fall Festivals, Halloween, cookies,sweets and lots of FOOD! I just can't wait to wake up and get the ball rolling and to share it all with you!!!!!

Enjoy the show...

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

I got butterflies in my stomach when I saw how many days it is until Christmas!! I LOVE it!
Thanks for sharing your excitement, it is catching1

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! We are freaks. Jeremy was right. Freaks! Look at my blog! Good grief Charlie Brown!