Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Two days and still no laundry! HA!

Well, I've had a load in the wash and one in the dryer for two days now and it's just at the bottom of my P-List! :o) If you know me, then you know I am VERY good about keeping up the laundry---never letting it pile up, well not the Post Vacation Me!!! What did I do today instead of my usual housework and catching up on laundry???? SHOP!!!!!




It was the first time in a LONG time that I went out and just bought a ton of clothes at once. I wish it was for me, but it was for my little princess! WHAT A STEAL!!! I went out for the day with my bud and it was alot of fun shopping for our girls together. We spent, I don't know probably an hour (at least?) in the girl's section and about 10 minutes if that in the boys. They just aren't as fun to buy for. Anyway, my deal for the day..... The Children's Place! My bill totalled $77 but after my 20% printed coupon from slickdeals.net and my 10% for opening an account (which I charged to and immediately paid that with my debit card right there in the same transaction) it came to $51!!!!! I am so proud of myself. It cost me $1 out of pocket since Nana gave a $50 check to use!

I'm sure plenty of you girls have already done this, but for me it's almost a euphoric high! "Getting a Deal" ahhhhhhhhh!!!! :o) Erika told me to post pics of Adrianna modeling the clothes but she said "No mommy, I'm not a model, I want to be a mommy and drink coffee!" That's my girl!

So now my feet ache, the coffee is brewing and we will be going over Erika's for pizza tonight! Mmmmm, what Italian doesn't LOVE pizza?!?!?! LOL

No comments: